HARMONY OF PRAISE is focused on preparing children to enjoy a life given over to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We believe and experience God’s love and favor on a daily basis and want to introduce the children to this wonderful loving God who is ready to help in times of need.
Our goal(s) are to:
- Provide some of the most basic of needs like food, water and clothing.
- Encourage and allow our prayer partners to be involved in the advancement and continuation in the endeavors of the Harmony of Praise Christian School
- Train and support teachers in order to mentor & teach children to learn and develop basic reading and writing skills by learning Scripture and Biblical life lessons.
- Sustain in the upkeep of the HOPCM Christian School to allow the children in the community to attend, ensuring that we reach as many children as possible.
- Ensure that each child is given the opportunity to learn and develop musical skills to enhance their personal worship and faith-based lifestyle as they grow in the Lord Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit, preparing them for a life of serving the Lord.
- Provide an open door policy to brothers and sisters with a “missionary heart” for the Lord, that have a desire to serve and volunteer by making a difference in a child’s life as we experience God’s love and power flowing through ministry.
…. Therefore said he unto them, “ The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that He would send forth laborers into His harvest ~ Luke 10:2 ~